Adopted January 2018
The mission of the APTA North Carolina is to protect, promote, and progress the profession and best practices of physical therapy.
All individuals will have access to physical therapy, recognized as the optimal choice for improving wellness, movement, and quality of life.
As physical therapy care providers committed to the care of our patients/clients we value:
- Optimization of human movement
- Innovation in care
- Advancement in education
- Advocacy to ensure equal access to services across the lifespan.
- Vigilance in protecting the rights of our patients/clients
- Responsiveness to the needs of patients/clients and members
- Respect for the diversity within the provision of healthcare